At Integrated-TIS we understand that the energy industry is an extremely complex mixture of individuals, organisations, rules and regulations, technical issues, environmental Influence, environmental impact factors, productivity and safety issues.
To assure high standards of health and safety are achieved effectively on your project we at Integrated-TIS can provide:
• General consulting, HSE advice and detailed documentation.
• Site surveys for confirmation of compliance with legal requirements and national and international regulations and standards on health and safety at any required project.
• Third-party workplace inspections / Safety Officer consultation.
• Project RAMS – Risk Assessment Method Statement.
• Incident / Accident Investigation.
• Gap Analysis Audit and / or Risk management.
• Loss prevention services.
• Lessons learned.
Compliance with Statutory Regulations:
Integrated-TIS shall carry out its works in accordance with statutory legislation. The list below is not by any means full and complete, but represents the common day to day regulations that apply to our work processes.
• The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and all supporting legislation, approved codes of practice, codes of practice and HSE guidance notes.
• Health and Safety Law “What you should know”.
• Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
• Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 1999.
• Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
• Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1992.
• Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
• Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992.
• Workplace (Health & Welfare) Regulations1992.
• Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992.
• New Roads and Street Works Act 1991.
• Head Protection Regulations 1989.
• Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
• Noise at Work Regulations 1989.
• HFL’s and LPG’s Regulations 1972.
• Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
• Construction (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1996.
• Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013.
• Health and Safety (Construction with Employees) Regulations 1996.
• Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
• Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996.
• Health and Safety (Young Persons) Regulations 1997.
• Working at Height Regulations July 2005